Scan QR Code to open offer directly on your Flipkart APP
Additional Information :
Flat 10% OFF on Moto G and Moto X For Standard Chartered DC / CC Users at Flipkart
OFFER: FLAT 10% OFF on Moto G And Moto X For Standard Chartered DC / CC Users
MOTO G – http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~moto-g-original-accessories/pr?sid=tyy,4io&otracker=ts_motorola_motog#jumpTo=0|2
LISTED PRICE: Rs. 13999
MOTO X – http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~moto-x/pr?sid=tyy%2C4io&otracker=ts_motorola_motox
LISTED PRICE: Rs. 23999
TERMS & CONDITION:
1. Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Card holders (Cardholders) are eligible to get a 10% cash back for purchase of Motorola G & X on Flipkart.com (Offer)
2. The offer is valid from 16th June14 to 25th Jun14, inclusive of both dates (Offer Period)
3. Cash-back will be credited into SCB cardholders on or before 31 August 2014
4. Offer is subject to a maximum cash-back of amount of Rs.2400/- per transaction
5. Offer is valid to two purchases per credit/debit card
6. Offer is not applicable on NRE Debit cards
How to avail the Offer?
The Cardholder must make the transaction online on www.flipkart.com using his/her Standard Chartered Credit or Debit Card
Detailed process to avail the Offer:
Log on to www.flipkart.com
Purchases incurred outside the promotion period will not qualify for the offer.
Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer at the time of purchase.
In case if there is an existing discount available on the offered by flipkart.com, SCB cardholder will be eligible for 10% cash-back over and above the existing offer on flipkart.com on the net amount.
SCB cardholder will have to make the payment with their SCB cards only to avail this offer.
Standard Chartered Bank Terms and Conditions
1. Cash-back amount will be directly credited to the customer’s account by Standard Chartered Bank
2. Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer.
3. The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein
4. In the event orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Discount
5. Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period
6. The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank.
7. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder.
8. This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank.
9. Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period.
10. All other terms and conditions of the Cardholders agreement shall continue to apply.
11. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only.
12. Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her Card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period
13. Standard Chartered Bank reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times
14. This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank
15. Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period
16. The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank
17. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder
18. All other terms and conditions of the Cardholders Agreement shall continue to apply
19. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only
Flipkart.com Terms and Conditions:
1. Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the existing terms and conditions on Flipkart.com.
2. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
3. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are for representative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products sold by the relevant sellers. Flipkart shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
4. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective sellers at flipkart.com and in no circumstances Flikpkart.com shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
5. In case of cancellation of complete transaction either by the buyer or seller, no cash back amount will be credited.
6. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled in cash.
7. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
8. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by both the Parties with mutual consultations for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Bangalore and language of arbitration shall be English.
9. Flipkart.com reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with/without prior notice to the customer.
10. Customers are not bound in anyway to participate in the cash back Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
11. Any query regarding the program will be entertained till 10th September, 2014. Post such date, Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any persons.
12. All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart shall no way responsible for the same.
How to grab this deal:
- Click Here or Click on GET THE CODE button to copy the code & open offer page in new tab.
- Add Product(s) to the Cart.
- Login/Register and enter shipping details.
- Paste coupon code at Checkout and avail discount.
- Make Payment and Complete the order.